Who are we?
We are an international Rottweiler Magazine with world wide circulation. The focus of the Magazine is to be a resource tool readers can utilize for work , show and information on the breed.
Who is our Editorial Board?
- Jane Mitchelmore, Editor-In-Chief
- Kathi Wilson, Assistant Editor
- Lucy Ang, Contributing Editor
- Ivan Huang, Contributing Editor
- Emelie Lindhof, Petra Modrušan, Jamie Martino, Graphics
We are experienced individuals in IPO, show and the Rottweiler.
What do we publish?
- We publish approved articles on anything concerning the Rottweiler. Our articles are written by knowledgeable, experienced individuals in the area they are writing about. Articles include, but are not limited to, training articles covering all aspects of training in IPO, obedience, protection and tracking. We also publish articles on Service Rottweilers, K9’s, carting, agility, herding, CKC/AKC advanced titles – all working dog titles.
What events do we cover?
- We cover international German style trials and shows held around the globe. We also will publish events submitted to the magazine (subject to Editorial Board approval).
- We provide great value for the advertising dollar.
- We complete our magazines on time Magazines will be in circulation 8 weeks after each cutoff date. We will commit to that time, or as close as possible. Sometimes printing will be completed sooner than we promise – never later.
We deliver promptly!
- Magazines are shipped immediately after printing. For orders received after printing, they will be processed the next business day. Surface postage rate is only available at the time of printing. Air mail rates apply if not mailed from printer at time of printing.
- We sell ad space at near cost. Meticulous adherence to quality control, efficient systems and production allows us to keep our prices rock bottom. Our pricing philosophy is simple: Our price has to be your best price in the market. If you need an ad designed for you, you can rely on our experience for an unbiased opinion and recommendation.
- If you have a question, please contact the magazine!